(1) I drink coffee.
(2) You don’t read a book.
(3) Tatsuya played the guitar.
(4) Did it begin to rain?
(5) What happens there?
(1) ( Tatsuya / studying / in / is ) his room?
(2) She ( always / complaining / is / about ) her job.
(3) I am very busy now. ( am / moving / I / to ) Osaka next Sunday.
(4) ( going / we / to / were ) the movies that afternoon.
(5) It ( be / snowing / when / will ) you get to New York.
(1) I am belonging to the English club.
(2) The apple tree is dieing.
(3) Tatsuya slept on the sofa when his son jumped onto him.