(1) II drink coffee.
( I am drinking coffee. )
(2) You don’t read a book.
( You aren’t reading a book. )
(3) Tatsuya played the guitar.
( Tatsuya was playing the guitar. )
(4) Did it begin to rain?
( Was it beginning to rain? )
(5) What happens there?
( What is happening there? )
(1) ( Tatsuya / studying / in / is ) his room?
( ( Is Tatsuya studying in ) his room? )
(2) She ( always / complaining / is / about ) her job.
( She ( is always complaining about ) her job. )
(3) I am very busy now. ( am / moving / I / to ) Osaka next Sunday.
( I am very busy now. ( I am moving to ) Osaka next Sunday. )
(4) ( going / we / to / were ) the movies that afternoon.
( ( We were going to ) the movies that afternoon. )
(5) It ( be / snowing / when / will ) you get to New York.
( It ( will be snowing when ) you get to New York. )
(1) I am belonging to the English club.
am belong ing to the English club. )
(2) The apple tree is dieing.
( The apple tree is dying. )
(3) Tatsuya slept on the sofa when his son jumped onto him.
( Tatsuya was sleeping on the sofa when his son jumped onto him. )