(1) I like (to read / read) books.
(2) Tatsuya wants (visits / to visit) Arizona this year.
(3) I went to the station (buying / to buy / bought) tickets.
(4) Did you have anything (to eat / to ate / eating)?
(5) Tatsuya enjoys (playing / to play / to plays) the guitar.
(6) My mother told me what (to do / to doing / to done) next.
(7) It is difficult (for / to / of) me to run fast.
(8) It’s very kind (for / to / of) you to say so.
(9) I saw him (to cross / crossed / cross) the street.
(10) My mother made me (do / doing / to do) the dishes.
(1) (get / to / early / up) is good for your health.
(2) I have some pictures (show / to / you).
(3) I am (hear / the / to / happy) news.
(4) My mother asked (the / me / to / do) dishes.
(5) Tatsuya is (rich / buy / three / enough / to) houses.
(6) We have to hurry (to / miss / not / the) train.
(7) All you (to / have / is / do / push) the button.
(8) She seems (have / a / been / to) doctor.
(9) Would you (to / like / drink / something) cold?
(10) This watch (too / to / me / expensive / is / for) buy.