(1) I like (to read / read) books. ( I like (to read) books. )
(2) Tatsuya wants (visits / to visit) Arizona this year.
( Tatsuya wants (to visit) Arizona this year. )
(3) I went to the station (buying / to buy / bought) tickets.
( I went to the station (to buy) tickets. )
(4) Did you have anything (to eat / to ate / eating)?
( Did you have anything (to eat)? )
(5) Tatsuya enjoys (playing / to play / to plays) the guitar.
( Tatsuya enjoys (playing) the guitar. )
(6) My mother told me what (to do / to doing / to done) next.
( My mother told me what (to do) next. )
(7) It is difficult (for / to / of) me to run fast.
( It is difficult (for) me to run fast. )
(8) It’s very kind (for / to / of) you to say so.
( It’s very kind (of) you to say so. )
(9) I saw him (to cross / crossed / cross) the street.
( I saw him (cross) the street. )
(10) My mother made me (do / doing / to do) the dishes.
( My mother made me (do) the dishes. )
(1) (get / to / early / up) is good for your health.
(To get up early) is good for your health.
(2) I have some pictures (show / to / you).
I have some pictures (to show you).
(3) I am (hear / the / to / happy) news.
I am (happy to hear the) news.
(4) My mother asked (the / me / to / do) dishes.
My mother asked (me to do the) dishes.
(5) Tatsuya is (rich / buy / three / enough / to) houses.
Tatsuya is (rich enough to buy three) houses.
(6) We have to hurry (to / miss / not / the) train.
We have to hurry (not to miss the) train.
(7) All you (to / have / is / do / push) the button.
All you (have to do is push) the button.
(8) She seems (have / a / been / to) doctor.
She seems (to have been a) doctor.
(9) Would you (to / like / drink / something) cold?
Would you (like to drink something) cold?
(10) This watch (too / to / me / expensive / is / for) buy.
This watch (is too expensive for me to) buy.