(1) I don’t finish my English homework yet.
( I haven’t finished my English homework yet. )
(2) It is raining since last night.
( It has been raining since last night. )
(3) I didn’t get a message from Tatsuya yet.
( I haven’t gotten a message from Tatsuya yet. )
(4) I am reading for more than three hours.
( I have been reading for more than three hours. )
(5) Does Tatsuya live in Osaka for 20 years?
( Has Tatsuya lived in Osaka for 20 years? )
(1) We are friends.
– since childhood を入れて文を書き換える。
( We have been friends since childhood. )
(2) Tatsuya has seen a UFO.
( Has Tatsuya seen a UFO? )
– ② ①の疑問文にYesとNoの両方で答える。
( Yes, he has. / No, he hasn’t. )
(3) She has gone to bed.
( She has not gone to bed. )
(4) He has been an English teacher for 50 years.
( How long has he been an English teacher? )
【３】 （ ）内の語を並べかえて、正しい英文を完成させなさい。ただし、文頭にくる文字も小文字にしてある。
(1) ( you / keys / have / found / your )?
( Have you found your keys )?
(2) I ( the / supermarket / just / been / have / to ).
I ( have just been to the supermarket ).
(3) ( have / never / I / played ) tennis.
( I have never played ) tennis.
(1) When have you seen her? – I saw her yesterday.
( When did you see her? – I saw her yesterday. )
(2) You may play the game when you will have done the dishes.
( You may play the game when you
will have done the dishes. )
(3) Tatsuya has lived in Hiroshima when he was a child.
has lived in Hiroshima when he was a child. )