(1) I be a student ten years ago.
(2) You be busy last week.
(3) I study hard for the exam yesterday.
(4) We eat spaghetti for dinner last night.
(5) Tatsuya do not live in Osaka when he be a child.
(1) ( Did / Were / Was ) you enjoy the movie?
(2) Tatsuya ( doesn’t / wasn’t / didn’t ) go to Hawaii last year.
(3) The plane ( flyed / flied / flew ) nonstop from Osaka to Boston.
(4) She ( reads / readed / read ) ten books last month.
(5) He ( hased / haved / had ) a pen in his hand.
(1) He was in the kitchen.
(2) He was in the kitchen.
(3) Tatsuya broke the window.
(4) Tatsuya went to Arizona three years ago.
(5) Three girls played the piano.
(1) Last night, we drank a lot and fall asleep.
(2) Tatsuya would often traveled abroad.
(3) Who did go to the party with you?