(1) Osaka is ( smaller / than ) Nagoya.
( Osaka is ( smaller than ) Nagoya. )
(2) I am ( as / as / tall ) my mother.
( I am ( as tall as ) my mother. )
(3) Kasumigaura is ( the / largest / second ) lake in Japan.
( Kasumigaura is ( the second largest ) lake in Japan. )
(4) This question is ( difficult / more / than ) that one.
( This question is ( more difficult than ) that one. )
(5) I don’t have ( as / as / books / many ) Tatsuya.
( I don’t have ( as many books as ) Tatsuya. )
It is ( ) ( ) today ( ) yesterday.
( It is ( much ) ( warmer ) today ( than ) yesterday. )
I prefer ( ) ( ) ( ).
( I prefer ( tea ) ( to ) ( coffee ). )
This bridge is ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) that bridge.
( This bridge is ( five ) ( kilometers ) ( longer ) ( than ) that bridge. )
Tatsuya is ( ) ( ) ( ) the three.
( Tatsuya is ( the ) ( youngest ) ( of ) the three. )
She is ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) singer in Japan.
( She is ( by ) ( far ) ( the ) ( most ) ( popular ) singer in Japan. )
【３】 次の4つの文がほぼ同じ意味になるように、（ ）内に適語を入れなさい。
Mt. Fuji is the highest mountain in Japan.
Mt. Fuji is ( ) ( ) any ( ) ( ) in Japan.
( Mt. Fuji is ( higher ) ( than ) any ( other ) ( mountain ) in Japan. )
( ) other ( ) in Japan is ( ) ( ) as Mt. Fuji.
( ( No ) other ( mountain ) in Japan is ( as ) ( high ) as Mt. Fuji. )
( ) other ( ) in Japan is ( ) than Mt. Fuji.
( ( No ) other ( mountain ) in Japan is ( higher ) than Mt. Fuji.)
(1) The earth is four times larger than the moon.
( The earth is four times as large as the moon. )
(2) The wind is getting stronger and stronger.
( The wind is getting stronger and stronger. )
(3) More you have, more you want.
( The more you have, the more you want. )