(1) ( ) I watch TV after dinner?
( ( May ) I watch TV after dinner? )
(2) I ( ) sleep tonight.
( I ( can’t ) sleep tonight. )
(3) ( ) you pass me the salt?
( ( Could ) you pass me the salt? )
(4) He ( ) have known the truth.
( He ( might ) have known the truth. )
(5) She ( ) be Tom’s sister.
( She ( must ) be Tom’s sister. )
(6) He ( ) call his mother.
( He ( should ) call his mother. )
(7) ( ) I bring you a cup of tea?
( ( Shall ) I bring you a cup of tea? )
(8) I ( ) do the same.
( I ( would ) do the same. )
(9) You ( ) have done that.
( You ( shouldn’t ) have done that. )
(10) She ( ) keep it a secret.
( She ( must ) keep it a secret. )
(1) Tatsuya will here soon.
( Tatsuya will be here soon. )
(2) They should have call their teacher.
( They should have called their teacher. )
(3) Come what may.
( Come what may. )
(4) Miki would like to Tatsuya buy her ice cream.
( Miki would like Tatsuya to buy her ice cream. )
(5) I might crazy for you.
( I might be crazy for you. )